Don’t let discolored / stained teeth take the confidence out of your beautiful smile
Tooth stains or discolorations are of 3 basic types
Extrinsic Stains: Staining from outside of the teeth due to external factors like –
- Coffee, tea, wine, colas, colored foodstuffs
- Smoking and tobacco chewing
- Plaque and tartar deposition.
Intrinsic Stains: When there is discoloration of the inner surface (dentin) of the tooth due to any of the following reasons-
- Too much exposure to fluoride during early childhood.
Use of tetracycline antibiotics by your
- mother during the second half of pregnancy or
- Use of tetracycline antibiotics in children who are 8 years old or younger.
- Trauma that affected a tooth at a young age may lead to internal bleeding and hence discolor the tooth.
- A rare genetic condition called dentinogenesis imperfect which causes gray, amber, or purple discolorations.
- Fluorosis Stains Genetic stains Staining due to trauma
Age-Related Stains: This is a combination of extrinsic and intrinsic factors.
- Dentin naturally yellows over time.
- The enamel that covers the teeth gets thinner with age, which allows the dentin to show through.
- Foods like tea, coffee, colored foodstuffs, tobacco, and smoking also can stain teeth as people get older.
- Finally, chips or other injuries can discolor a tooth, especially when the pulp has been damaged.
You deserve a beautiful confident smile, don’t let discoloration or stained teeth take that away from you.
Experience The Difference
Confident Beautiful Smile Plan
Don’t wait, let’s start today
OUR PATIENTS SAY WE ARE THE BEST
Don’t just take it from us, let our patients do the talking!
I had to get tooth cleaning done. Doc Rucha did that. She was very professional, patient and calm, she did expectation setting at the start. She answered all my questions. Happy with her work and would like her to treat me in the future visits.
Very much satisfied.
Absolutely amazing experience!!!! Now I can smile more freely in front of camera. Staff was amazing and cooperative the treatment transformed my life. Thank you Team 32 smiles and Dr Milind Darda sir ♥️✨
Dr.milind was very great, he was very friendly, i felt no pain. and so was the assistants are very helpful,front team also very nice... :)EXCELLENT, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...
It's been 3yrs I started my journey for a beautiful smile with my son. I never dreamt that at the age of 45 I'll take this decision to smile with braces. But it was a right decision. I'm very happy as the doctors here at 32 Smiles are very cooperative. They helped withe the pain management whenever I complained. And also to mention Dr. Milind , he's very humble & a soft spoken person. I never felt him like a doctor.. I'll always recommend 32 Smiles.
Nice staff. great experience.make happy smile 😁😊,..