If you are considering straightening your teeth, you may be wondering if Invisalign is a good option for you. Invisalign is a popular alternative to traditional braces that uses clear, plastic aligners to straighten teeth. Unlike metal braces, Invisalign is virtually invisible when worn and can be removed for eating and brushing your teeth.
Treatment with Invisalign typically takes 9-18 months, and most people experience excellent results. The aligners are custom-made to fit your individual dental needs, and they should be worn for 20-22 hours each day. As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gradually shift into place.
If you are considering Invisalign treatment, you can expect to see a noticeable difference in your smile. Invisalign is incredibly effective at straightening teeth, and most people experience excellent results.
- Invisalign is virtually invisible when worn
- Invisalign can be removed for eating and brushing your teeth
- Treatment with Invisalign typically takes 9-18 months
- Most people experience excellent results
- Feel more confident taking selfies with friends
- Enjoy looking at your smile in the mirror again
- No more feeling self-conscious about your teeth
If you are considering Invisalign treatment, be sure to talk to your dentist or orthodontist to see if it is the right option for you. Invisalign is an excellent alternative to traditional braces, and it can help you achieve the beautiful, straight smile that you have always wanted.