Everybody loves a bright white smile. This is the era of socialising, meeting people, presenting you to the world. A brighter smile will also enhance your look and add a spark to your face. You have always wanted a beautiful white smile or your teeth have yellowed over time.
Let’s have a look on reasons for yellowing of teeth:-
Just like everybody has different hair and skin colour, people also have different tooth colour. Some teeth are more yellow than others because of the darker shade of dentin which is the second layer inside your tooth.
Teeth might also become yellow because of wearing off of the outer layer of tooth known as Enamel with aging.
Your natural tooth colour may also be affected by many factors like:-
1. Natural aging
2. Using tobacco, coffee, tea, colas, and red wine.
3. Accumulation of plaque due to improper brushing.
4. Excess of fluoride during formation of teeth.
5. Tetracycline stains from childhood.
6. Trauma to the tooth.
Why you need to whiten your teeth?
1. Boost to your confidence and self-esteem.
2. Younger appearance.
3. For a wedding or job interview.
4. Positive first impression.
5. To reverse years of yellowing.
To know more in detail about teeth whitening visit:- www.32smiles.in/cosmetic-dentistry/teeth-whitening-treatment-in-pune/