NOW SMILE CONFIDENTLY WHILE ALIGNING YOUR TEETH WITH HIDDEN BRACES –“LINGUAL BRACES “!!!
“I don’t want my braces to be seen !!! “ This is the most common worry and doubt that patients have when they come to our clinic for aligning their teeth.
So Lingual Braces is our answer for them because these type of braces are almost invisible!!!
What are lingual braces?
The term “lingual” refers to the inner surface of the tooth which is not visible, i.e. towards the tongue and palate.
How do they work?
Lingual braces are attached to that inside surface unlike traditional braces which are fixed to the outside of the teeth.
With the braces positioned on the inner surface, it makes them practically invisible and provides cosmetic orthodontic treatment without the distraction of typical braces.
These braces are custom made and designed for the patient.
WHY CHOOSE LINGUAL (HIDDEN) BRACES?
• Aesthetics: Because they are placed on the back of the teeth they are virtually invisible from the outside
• Customisation: they are individually designed and produced just for you
• Comfort: Most patients experience minimal discomfort and speech interference, after just a short adjustment period, you will be able to eat and speak normally
• Reliable correction of almost all types of incorrect tooth positions
• Suitable for all age groups
• No risk of decalcification (loss of tooth structure) on the front tooth surface
• Since the brackets are made from gold alloy, nickel allergies are not a problem.
OUR PATIENT AT 32Smiles, WILL SHARE HER EXPERIENCE WHILE UNDERGOING TREATMENT WITH LINGUAL BRACES-
A COST-CUTTING ALTERNATIVE
There is an option,which we sometimes suggest, as a way of saving money that some patients may choose to have lingual braces placed just on their upper teeth and then conventional, metal ones on their lowers because the lower teeth are less visible. This way the cost of the lingual braces can be minimised.
SO HIDDEN BRACES (LINGUAL BRACES) IS ONE OF THE MOST DISCREET WAYS TO ACHIEVE A FLAWLESS SMILE WITH ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT!
To know more, pls visit our website www.32smiles.in
– Dr. Priyanka Jain Mehta
(Associate doctor at 32smiles Denatal Clinic Pune)