A smile is a confidence that one carries. Smile enhances the confidence as well as the personality of an individual. However, there are some people who are conscious about their smiles because of their in-aligned teeth. The problem is that people resist in opting for the alignment Invisalign dental treatment, since, they believe metal braces are not only problematic but affect the appearance of a person. The solution to this problem is the alternative to opt for Invisalign aligners.
INVISIBLE BRACES: AN INTRODUCTION
Invisalign braces or aligners are a set of clear-transparent orthodontic devices that are used for the purpose of alignment and adjustment of teeth. Invisalign aligners or invisible aligners are made of patented thermoplastic material trays.
HOW DO INVISIBLE BRACES WORK
Invisalign aligners are basically, a set of plastic trays that impose pressure on the teeth, resulting in a gradual shift. These aligners are customized as per the need and severity of the case and hence, are designed in a manner that suits the condition of a particular patient.
The Invisalign dental treatment requires calculative planning before execution. The doctors create a digital movement plan for the alignment as per the needs of a specific case. In accordance with the case, the set of braces are designed, keeping in mind the pressure that should be imposed on the teeth in order to reduce the gaps.
The patients are required to wear the braces for 22 hours a day. After every 14 days, a new set of invisible braces is to be used and with every set of braces, there’s a gradual movement in the teeth by 0.25 mm. The Invisalign dental treatment generally lasts for 9-12 months and is recommendable for crooked teeth, gapped teeth, open bite, overbite, and underbite. The benefit that lies with opting for these braces is that they are removable. In contrast to the regular metal braces, these braces can be removed while eating or while cleaning the teeth.
HOW ARE INVISIBLE BRACES BETTER THAN METAL BRACES
Invisible aligners are considered an effective alternative to metal braces. There are a number of reasons why people prefer opting for these aligners instead of metal braces, including:
The major issue with metal braces is that they create quite a problem when it comes to cleaning of teeth and sometimes, result in pain too. However, with invisible braces, the problem of hygiene and cleaning comes to rest since. The removable braces make it quite easy for an individual to clean their teeth.
- Enhances the appearance
The sole intention behind opting for braces is to enhance one’s appearance which the metal smile fails to do. In contrast to the metal smile, a clear-white smile will definitely make you look better.
- Alternative to discomfort from wires
The metal wires are adjusted around teeth and gums which may irritate while chewing, eating and cleaning of teeth. Metal braces result in discoloration due to difficulty in maintaining hygiene and breakage of brackets. On the other hand, Invisalign aligners do not create such a hurdle and hence, maintain comfort.
- 32SMILES is an orthodontic and dental care clinic in Pune, Maharashtra. We provide all kinds of dental treatments for various alignment and adjustment problems for crooked teeth, gapped teeth, underbite, overbite, open bite among others.
- Our agenda is to provide dependable and affordable dental care solutions as per the requirement of the case.
- We assure our patients of comfortable and reliant solutions to their varied dental problems. Our experts at 32SMILES are always there to assist as well as provide appropriate treatment for your dental problems.
- 32 Smiles is proud to be one amongst the 1% platinum providers of Invisalign in India.
- We also have the option of easy installment scheduling without any interest in Invisalign treatments.
- At 32 Smiles, we ensure using the latest technologies like 3D Scanner and CAD CAM machinery to give the best and quality treatment.
Read more below about why we are the Best Invisalign orthodontics (Invisalign Dental Treatment Provider) in Pune, Cost, Benefits and Invisible (transparent) Braces Specialist | Braces Cost in Pune-