The most precious gift of motherhood is something that is an unparalleled happiness for anyone! But just as wonderful and fulfilling it is, this is also the time when a woman’s body undergoes tremendous changes in every way! And we know that it can be very overwhelming and crazy at times!
Today, we have got for you some pro dental care tips that will make it easier for you to keep-up the best hygiene for you and your little one!
- Inform your doctor: If you are already seeing a dentist, inform him that you are expecting. Accordingly he will be able to line-up routine checkups and cleaning for your teeth. Inform him about all the drugs that you are taking so that he can alter your dental treatment plan.
- Avoid sugary snacks: Sweet cravings are very common during pregnancy. But the more sugar you have, the more chances of a tooth decay! It is necessary that you should have a balanced diet. Your little ones develop their teeth in about 3 month of pregnancy. Consuming more of dairy products, cheese or yogurt are a good source of minerals that your baby requires for healthy teeth
- Morning Sickness: It is a very common symptom in pregnancy. If this is keeping you from brushing your teeth, ask your dentist to prescribe you a good mouthwash!
- Pay attention to products: If you are using any dental products, see to it that they are safe to use. What you use in these days directly affects your baby
- Pregnancy gingivitis: When you have swollen gums it’s called gingivitis. During pregnancy, this swelling is caused by hormonal changes which results in increased blood flow. This can cause harm to your gums. See a dentist immediately if you notice swollen gums. You can use anti-gingivitis toothpaste, mouthwash etc. Floss atleast once a day. Consult with your dentist before you start using any products
We know and understand that this phase in a woman’s life is most exciting as well as challenging. 32 Smiles has a dedicated team of dentists to provide with the best oral hygiene for you and your little one! Get in touch with us today!
VISIT US AT HTTP://32SMILES.IN/
112, First Floor, Jewel Square,
Near Taj Blue Diamond,
Contact Number: (020)-41287079
1321/1, Premium Point, Opp. Modern
High school, Near Titan Showroom,
J. M. Road, Shivaji Nagar,
Contact Number: (020)-41297079 / 9421586645
Monday to Saturday: 9.30 am. to 8.30 pm.